Job Title: Content Writer / Creator / Curator (Intern)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is an entry-level internship position. You will be learning & working with us to understand how content marketing turns total strangers into loyal customers for businesses.
- Ability to think up creative visual ideas to promote brands in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design, and basic Copywriting skills
- Post-production and editing of video and images
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate operational initiatives
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva Premiere Pro is a plus
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Passion for service.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Clear and eloquent communicator
- Able to create engaging educational content
- Disciplined, organized and team-oriented
- Able to solve problems and be detail-oriented.
- Good IT skills, knowledge to use Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to express creativity and ingenuity.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!