Job Title: Content Creator / Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator / digital marketer to develop content including different graphic designs for our social media ads, create video animation for ads and manage our social media groups including our website.
- Producing marketing contents to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media, generating traffic and leads for our business.
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in the company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assist the marketing department with the design of promotional materials.
- Use social media to engage customers/guests, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote the company initiatives.
- Monitor the company’ social media and website metrics.
- Utilize SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach more clients.
- Carry out survey and identify customers’ needs.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments, likes and shares)
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Digital Marketer or similar role
- A portfolio of applicable outputs/ Portfolio of published articles
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Edo