FBDS Nigeria, a management consulting firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Communications Manager
Duties Expectations and Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and writing contents for communication to the business’ stakeholders for thought leadership.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Drive thought leadership for FBDS, our institute, Association and Technology solution by writing for blog, Email marketing to a database of contacts, contribution to business aggregator partners
- Provide communications material design (Brochure, E-flyers), and brand relaunch plan support to our team for our clients as may be required.
- Conduct email marketing, engaging a growing database of varying clients
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Content writing and creation of blog post, articles for publication
- Coordinate with business development to communicate to targeted market segments
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Video Content Production, Infographics, and promote written contents on social media
- Produce audio and graphic design contents for our businesses
- Review and update website content as needed and maintain websites
- Social Media Engagement and growth of FBDS and our institute social media platforms, and provide feedback to the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 4 -6 years’ cognate experience as a Content and Communications Manager is a Must.
- Vast Social media and communications management experience
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Research skills using multiple sources
- Website Development and Management
- Familiarity with web publications
- Software Development Skill.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and clientele
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV “MS WORD Format” to: [email protected] using “Content and Communications Manager” as the Subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!