Job Title: Consumer & Shopper Connections Manager – Africa, Hydration
Job ID: R-45611
Location: Lagos, Lagos NG
Job Type: Full time
Focus, Scope, & Impact
- The Consumer and Shopper Connections lead will drive the thinking on the consumer and shopper experience in each category:
- How to design marketing around E2E consumer journey and shopper path to drive greater conversion, focusing on experience orchestration and experience consistency
- Connecting the brand business and creative strategies with a consumer-centric ecosystem, that will leverage owned, earned, shared & paid touchpoints as well as brand assets
- Designing and implementing the E2E path-to-purchases that take into account consumer and shopper journeys, connects with brand rituals building and have a high focus on weekly + conversion
- Assess and design new ways to segment consumers and audiences for better connection and new / creative ways to connect with consumers using both traditional and new media
- Designing the next generation of consumer & shopper engagement strategy using both digital and physical touchpoints to deliver an end to end seamless experience, before, during and after purchase.
- Connecting brand experiences with brand rituals building and in order to significantly improve weekly + conversion
- Assists the evaluation and selection of Communication partners – reviews work of and relationships with agencies assigned to the projects; determines opportunities for getting best‐in‐class talent. Assists his team in selecting agencies; helps manage ongoing agency relationships and project and budget dynamics
- The Consumer and Shopper Connections lead will carry out duties individually while interacting regularly with the global IMX team, key players in the OU IMX team, OU Category Leaders, Creative Strategists and Brand Managers and the Franchise Marketing teams.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Significant marketing, media, and leadership experience (12-15 years)
- Direct experience with connections, digital marketing, media strategy and communication planning for leader and smaller brands
- Preference for individuals with experience in working in consumer and shopper / commercial plans
- Experience working with marketing in the field is preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Communicating, influence and negotiate across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in leading strategic conversations, negotiations and alignment with senior and key stakeholders
- Ability to provide input to brand & creative strategy at category level
- Ability to lead integrated brand experience for specific categories and multiple touch points that are effective and efficient
- Deep understanding of the evolved media landscape and e-commerce
- Expertise in working with different external partners (i.e.: agencies, production houses, media companies, influencers)
- Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
- Role will require frequent communication with OU End-to-End Experience Design lead, OU IMX lead, OU Category teams, Franchise Marketing lead and teams, global IMX team;
- Role will also interact frequently with external parties, particularly agencies and media companies
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Media development
- Brand strategy
- Digital marketing
- Agile ways of working
- Consumer and shopper engagement
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!