Job Title: Consultant, Strategy
- To enable the Strategic Planning and Business Performance Management Processes within the allocated businesses by providing insight (internally and externally in line with industry and market trends) to business leaders thus enabling validation of strategic direction, execution and realization of strategies / plans
- Source information on the external environment, the payments industry and other industries of interest, existing and potential competition and other macro and micro economic factors that may impact Division allocated and draw insights from the information to enable decision making by the business leader (e.g. enable DCEO understanding of changing trends and implication to business, validation of strategy and direction, validation of opportunities).
- Support the Divisional CEO by providing relevant information to develop their strategies and assess their performance. Where results are below expectation, support the development and implementation of remedial interventions to enable the continued success of the business and organization.
- Ensure the timely completion of all strategy and business performance activities as per the unit’s annual schedule.
- Deliver timely and quality deliverables as outputs from predefined strategy and business performance activities (as per the unit’s annual schedule) – e.g. research and analysis for strategy workshops, MPRs pack, QPRs pack, GMD engagement reports, etc.
- Support the development of assigned Divisions’ pricing strategies, taking into account the business objective and market factors to ensure that the organization remains competitive while still meeting its obligations to shareholders.
- Support the Head Strategic Management in the planning and coordination of Interswitch’s Strategy workshop(s) ensuring that all deliverables are prepared and distributed on time to participants and facilities and equipment are as required.
- Support the Group Head Strategy / Chief Strategy Officer deliver strategic initiatives /enterprise wide key initiatives on behalf of the Group Managing Director (GMD) and the organization.
- BSc (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in any discipline but preferably in Economics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Project Management Certification.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 5 years relevant experience. Some experience in Strategic Planning and Implementation; Performance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!