Job Title: Consultant Photographer to Document IHP’s Results and Best Practices
- Palladium invites applications from suitably qualified individual photographer consultant to adequately document and manage knowledge emanating from the program activities, best practices and showcase milestones achieved by IHP in Bauchi State
- Telling IHP’s story in multiple forms will help reach out to many stakeholders in and beyond the State.
- And one of such approaches is to document quality photos that will tell a compelling story about the program’s achievements in the State
- The capacity training efforts using the Low Dose High Frequency approach, mentoring of service providers and supportive supervision among others, have shown great improvements in service provision and knowledge of the heath workers at the facility level.
- The role of a professional photographer to capture and document these milestones in a compelling manner that would tell a better story about IHP’s impact in the state is therefore needful.
- This would enable the program showcase best practices and deepen service provision in the health sector.
- It is therefore imperative to document some of the key results that have emerged because of program implementation in the State.
- Therefore, the services of a professional photographer is required to capture some of the photo shops of the ongoing LDHF activities on Maternal New-born Health, Family Planning and Child Health at the facility levels.
- The photography themes may cover policymakers, healthcare workers, community members, IHP staff and / or partners with other requirements as contained in the scope of work
- In this Request for Proposal, Palladium expects offerors to develop a custom solution and proposal to Palladium for consideration
- Bidders are required to provide justification for the work proposed or methodology to be adopted. This will be a Best Value procurement.
Type of Contract:
- This is a firm-fixed price deliverable-based contract. The consultant is expected to satisfactorily accomplish the deliverables before he / she gets paid for that deliverable.
- The IHP Chief of Party reserves the right to confirm if a deliverable is delivered adequately or otherwise
- No price change is expected after contract is signed.
- IHP will not pay for cost of any deliverable that is not complete, of quality or on time.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: No late application will be received after the deadline.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!