Job Title: Consultant Anaesthesist
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full or Part time
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Applicants must possess a Fellowship of at least one of the Postgraduate Colleges or their equivalent
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in their chosen Specialties and be prepared to lecture in the ABUAD College of Medicine & Health Sciences. (A pss at Primaries of any of the College is an added advantage)
Application Closing Date
25th Janaury, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Publications with dates (for Medical and Dental Consultants interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Conferences and courses attended with papers presented (for Medical and Dental Consultants interested in dual appointment stated above)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the “University Registrar’s Office” via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!