Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise sub-contractors by selecting and evaluating them as well as monitoring and controlling their performance.
- Travel to and supervise multiple sites during the course of a day
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
- Fulfill human resource needs by hiring, training, scheduling, assigning, coaching, and disciplining employees; adhering to procedures and policies; recommending compensation; and communicating job expectations
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses
- Approve projects by gaining approvals from buyers and performing inspections at critical phases
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in Business construction management or engineering)
- Minimum of five years in the construction industry with some leadership experience Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule budget guidelines and customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer proficient with experience in MS Excel Project and Word
- HMO, Pension and 13th month salary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nationwide