Job Title: Construction / Maintenance / Safety Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business, Management, Safety, Maintenanceor Engineering preferable.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidate will be contacting for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!