Job Title: Confidential Secretary
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Type mail-able documents that are error free for operational / administrative use.
- Process, manage and coordinate relevant documents, data / information and other resource tools relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Must have a National Diploma in Secretarial Administration, must be someone who is intelligent, highly confidential, firm but levelheaded, able to work under pressure, disciplined, quality and result driven.
- S / he must have a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a structured setting.
- Must possess excellent administrative and communication skills; must be a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” in writing Or apply through this e-mail address: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!