Job Title: Computing / ICT and Data Processing Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of computing.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support for pupils as it relates to computing and ICT
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses(including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other departments to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Must have a minimum of 2- 10 years of teaching experience.
- Familiar with WAEC and Cambridge IGSE curricula
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in any computer programming language ,website design and database design is an added advantage.
- We are looking for a smart professional who is available to resume immediately.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!