Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos Office
Department: Group Legal & Compliance
Job Type: Permanent
- The Compliance Officer is expected to deliver on approved Compliance plan, policies, procedures, processes and drive the achievement of overall objectives of the Compliance function.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Business and Support units
- Provide support and advice on compliance issues eg new business, new products, new regulatory initiatives
- Provide guidance on compliance requirements
- Monitor activities within the Business units and investigate potential problem areas
- Assist the Business units with resolution of compliance audit issues
- Conduct monitoring exercises in Business and Support units
- Assist as and when required, in the development, drafting and updating of procedures/processes/policies and related training programmes/manuals and the delivery of training that is tailored to the Business and Support unit needs
- Monitor effectively the level of compliance with policies such as Conflict of Interest Policy, Gift and Entertainment Policy, Whistle-blower Policy, Code of Conduct, etc
- Develop and drive Interswitch’s KYC/Customer Due Diligence program Keep abreast with Interswitch AML operations, standards and controls
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc compliance reports
- Escalate significant regulatory non-compliance matters and developments to the Team Lead, Compliance
- Assist with the review of developed training material pertaining to compliance matters such as AML/ CFT, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, etc
- Attend to relevant projects or reviews and give input and perform allocated tasks in terms of all projects concerning Compliance
- Assist in providing AML/CFT support to Operational areas to ensure effective implementation of controls and processes
- Develop, update and maintain Compliance Rule Book Assist in compliance measures and determine appropriate remedial action plans (including, where necessary, timeframes and responsibilities)
- Conduct periodic compliance Awareness and Training.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years compliance experience in a Financial or Payment industry
- Professional qualification like ACAMS or DCP.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos