Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Ensure all service standards meet Company guidelines
- Provides administrative support
- Achieve company objectives in service quality and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensures behaviour and appearance are in compliance with established standards.
- Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff
- Participates in meetings and training as required
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all company information at all times
- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
- B.A, B.L / LL.B / JD, B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!