Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
Location: FCT, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Description / Responsibilities
- To act as the chief records keeper of the company
- To act as head of secretariat and recorder for all management meetings
- To act as secretary to the board of Directors and recorder for all Board meetings
- To convene and circulate invitations to both Board and Management meeting at the instance of the Board chairman and Managing Director respectively.
- To Co-ordinate all correspondences between the company and external entities.
- To ensure the compliance with all statutory obligation of the company.
- To act as the liaison officer between the management and Board of Directors of the company
- To act as the in house Legal Adviser of the Company who shall accordingly advise both Management and Board on matters relating to law.
- To carry out all other allied duties as shall from time to time delegated by Management or the Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Abuja residents only.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the PDF copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!