Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost company in Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- The Company Secretary / Legal Adviser will be responsible for all the organization’s secretarial functions, provide legal advice on all matters concerning the company’s operation and statutory issues and act as a point of communication between the Board of Directors and the Company.
- The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- To act as the chief records keeper of the company
- To act as head of secretariat and recorder for all management meetings
- To act as secretary to the board of Directors and recorder for all Board meetings
- To convene and circulate invitations to both Board and Management meeting at the instance of the Chairman and Executive Director respectively.
- To Co-ordinate all correspondences between the company and external entities.
- To ensure the compliance with all statutory obligation of the company.
- To act as the liaison officer between the Board of Directors and management of the company
- Corporate services including registrations, filings, etc
- To act as the in house Legal Adviser of the Company who shall accordingly advise both Management and Board on matters relating to law.
- To carry out all other allied duties as shall from time to time delegated by Management or the Board.
- General litigations and dispute resolution
- Real Estate matters including acting as company agents, negotiating rentals, purchase of property, etc
- Preparations of Agreements, documentations, etc
Who are You?
- Must be a Legal Practitioner called to the Nigerian Bar
- Relevant experience in providing legal services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- LL.B (Hons) or any Social Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years LLB (Hons) cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner or Company Secretary in a bank, reputable investment firm, oil and gas or any other related industry.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and meet deliverables
- Culturally flexible with experience across SMEs and large organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High emotionally intelligent to manage superiors and direct reports.
- N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!