Job Title: Company Driver
We Are Recruiting to Fill the Position of a Driver in our Organization. The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Transportation and movement of staff on official assignments;
- Ensure that the official vehicle assigned to him is properly washed on a daily basis;
- Ensure that official vehicles assigned are maintained and serviced;
- Report any issues observed with assigned vehicles in a timely manner.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Proven experience as a company driver or relevant position.
- Must enjoy driving and be available to work long hours.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year continuous experience in similar roles.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be conversant with Abuja roads.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Understanding of road usage and road signs.
- Good time consciousness.
- Efficiency and time-management.
- Good Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Ability to drive automatic & manual cars.
- Knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Punctual and reliable.
N30,000.00. / Month
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N30,000.00. NGN N30,000.00. Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja