Job Title: Company Cleaner
- Nutri K is now looking for Company Cleaner for its Quality department to carry out its activities in Kano. Cleaning and sanitizing are of vital importance in areas where food substances are manufactured. Without proper cleaning, these areas are prone to dangerous bacterial growth which presents a safety hazard.
- This job requires on-the-job training and safety knowledge. Cleaners may be required to use special equipment or chemicals to complete their cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment for the day-to-day operations of the facility
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform light industrial cleaning, including but not limited to: mopping, sweeping up debris, wiping down machines.
- Transport, clean, and sanitize machinery parts as needed.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean environment for the production space.
- Be willing to take on new roles and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Implement safety, quality, and production procedures.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Education Degree: Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Work experience: Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Language skills: English & Hausa.
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Due to the urgency to fill the post, recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and Nutri K reserves the right to recruit before the deadline.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!