Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Illupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidates will be responsible for providing management to the organization’s social media presence.
- By supporting communications on various social platforms, the community manager will ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication styles.
- He/she will monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for managing social media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies.
- Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement and followers
- Build relationships with the online community
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/
- conversation via social media channels to leadership
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Proven community management experience
- The ability to recognize and measure key community metrics
- Outstanding verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding written abilities
- Hands-on experience with brand management on social media.
- Good relationship building skills.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!