Job Title: Community Manager
- Would be generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Would be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communications teams
- Engage with social and local community building campaigns, projects and programs for development and tribe building.
- Develop, measure, monitor and report metrics for continuous evaluation and development of specific communities or accounts
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!