Community Health, Justice and Peace Initiative for Development (JDPH), is a faith based organizationworking in the Catholic province of Jos, which is comprised of Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states of Nigeria. The programme has a mandate of capacity building to promote integral human development and providing services to the JDPCs and all people irrespective of their religion, race or gender in the states mentioned.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Call of Expression of Interest for the Procurement of Agricultural Inputs and Drilling of Borehole
Reference no: JDPH/KIA/002/2020
Location: JDPH Secretariate – Jos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Procurement Process: EOI – Expression of interest
Sector: FSL & WASH
- Eligibility: This “Call for Expression of Interest” is open for Individual vendors.
- JDPH in partnership with Kerk in Actie, is carrying out a Socio – Economic Reintegration Project in the North Eastern Nigeria, comprising of three states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe. A total of 12 communities are beneficiaries of the above-mentioned intervention, which include activities such as Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Food Security and Livelihood (FSL), Disaster Risk Management, Conflict Resolution and Peace Building.
Items to be Procured:
In a bid to achieve the objectives of this project, JDPH wishes to engage the services of vendors in procuring the following items for the WASH and FSL activities:
- Geophysical survey (ABEM terameter)
- Drilling of a borehole (Indian Drilling Rig)
- AFRIDEV Hand Pump and accessories
- 8mm Marine Ropes
- Improved seeds
- Water pumping machines
- Water hoses
- Small and big hoes.
Eligible vendors, are to indicate in their application, what sector they wish to apply for.
- Applications will be collected throughout the announcement period of EOI and evaluated on a rolling basis.The successful candidates identified in this evaluation shall be informed accordingly and a Request for Quotation (RFQ) shall be sent to them.
Preparation and Submission of Applications (Expression of Interest)
- All applications should be made in English. Applications in languages other than English may be automatically eliminated by JDPH without a further request for clarification and/or completion.
Documents that MUST be submitted in the application:
- Submissions should include: 1. Vendor Organizational Profile (Indicating years of experience, past performance record, Previous Locations services have been delivered to, previous organizations worked with). IMPORTANT NOTE: All applicants must present in their application how they qualify to provide the needed services according to sector.
- Submission of the document requested.
- Ability to deliver goods in Michika, Adamawa State.
- All applications will be assumed to be valid until14th November 2020.
Evaluation and selection
- Step 1: EOI – The applications (Expression of Interest) will be reviewed by an evaluation committee against the minimum requirements defined above.
- Step 2: Issuance of Request for Quotation – JDPH will send to successful candidates, a Request for Quotation (RFQ), containing specifications of the above items to be procured.
Application Closing Date
23:59 7th November, 2020. (subject to extension, as needed by JDPH).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and inquiries to: [email protected] or [email protected] The subject line of the application MUST contain the reference of the call for Expression of Interest (JDPH/KIA/002/2020). Application e-mails which do not contain the reference of the call for EOI may not be taken into consideration.
- All the applications will be received through the e-mail address stipulated above. JDPH will not be held responsible for any failure regarding transmission and/or receipt of e-mails. JDPH will not accept any liability and/or cannot be kept liable for not receiving e-mail submissions that are rejected by its servers due to the excessive size of the e-mail (i.e. larger than 35 MB), virus, spam, etc. No phone enquiries will be accepted regarding receipt of applications.
- JDPH reserves the right to cancel the application, evaluation and/or the award process and reject all applications at any time prior to award of a Contract without incurring any liability to the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- JDPH implements several projects and programmes. Applications to this Call for Expression of Interest will be considered for only those projects that require an independent evaluation according to donor and/or JDPH evaluation requirements.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!