Job Title: Communications Officer – NGO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Communication Officer for our client, a non profit organization.
- The ideal candidate must be creative and have excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Communication Officer will be responsible to support the internal and external communications strategy of the organization by writing and disseminating publicity materials, respond to inquiries, media and coordinate other public events of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a strong collaboration with management to develop, implement an effective, efficient communication strategy based on the organization target market.
- Write, edit, review and disseminate content, including various publications, press release, website content, annual reports, speeches and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization by responding to media inquiries, interviews, thereby enhancing the organization reputation
- Maintain active records of media coverage of the organization, collate analytics and metrics.
- Maintain conflicts and resolution as it arises and escalate if necessary to management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations, or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within the Not for Profit Space.
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention todetail.
- An excellent storyteller, communicator.
- Analytical and able to identify trends in the underlying data based on defined set of metrics
- Excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be brand reputation cautious and should also be comfortable designing and executing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Hands on experience with the Microsoft software and Google cloud suites for various solutions
- Problem solver that can multitask effectively, delivering assignments on time with consistent quality.
N120,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!