Job Title: Communication Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, support, and promote CFHI organization goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase CFHI visibility among stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors, and customer audience that will help advance CFHI’s work.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with CFHI brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Provide editing quality assurance for all CFHI’s IEC materials to ensure written text is free of errors.
- Design infographics, newsletters, annual reports, proposals, brochures, and any other documentary.
- Publish CFHI’s work online; e-mail copy, infographics, video scripts, social media posts and other content.
- Hardware repairs
- Update CFHI’s website regularly.
- Produce a monthly newsletter covering CFHI’s work in the head office at Abuja, and in other states where it operates.
- Select and work with external vendors, including graphic designers and printers and liaise with relevant print and news media to cover relevant CFHI’s programs
- Actively participate in the implementation of project activities where your specialized strategic information and communication skills are relevant.
- Ensure all staff systems are always in good condition.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the Director or her Designee.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social / Health Science, Information Communications Technology, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Health Communication, or any related discipline.
- Experience in graphic designs, photography, and videography.
- 2-3 years of experience in writing and editing content for digital and print.
- Demonstrated skills in documentary and online research.
- Experience working and reporting on results for donor funded public health projects.
- Advanced skill with technologies and software such as Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in graphic designs especially Corel draw and Adobe Photoshop.
- Expertise with clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating skills.
Candidate must have:
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Experience in dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a professional manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in graphic designs and videography, and content development.
- Sensitivity in working with multiple cultures and beliefs, and to gender equity.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to repair computer hardware (Added advantage).
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the Job Title and Applicant Full Name.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja