Job Title: Commercial Manager – Business Unit (Power Generation)
- Commercial managers coordinate commercial teams and collaborate with contract managers to resolve contractual and commercial issues. This involves contract negotiation, project planning, and risk management.
- Commercial managers are also great communicators and strategic thinkers who develop plans that coincide with business targets, and their main duty is to oversee expenses and revenue to create financial returns and business growth.
- Implement BU (Power-generation) Commercial strategy throughout the BU (head office+ Branches) & company with Head of Division
- Assist Bu’s Strategy building & action planning with core team & branches
- Implementation of market intelligence & competitors’ know-how on regular basis
- Assist BU in supply chain management
- Assist BU in dealership management.
- Degree/MBA (Sales / Finance)
- 5+ Years’ experience in Commercial sales
- Sales Skills
- Situational management
- strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 22nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!