CNC Punching Machine Operator
Locations: Ogba, Ikeja – Lagos
- The CNC operator Punch Press Operator configures and operates electrically powered presses to cut, shape, and form metal, plastic, or other materials used in manufacturing operations.
- Maintain, organize and sharpen turret tooling;
- Quality inspection of parts using Laser QC equipment and measuring tools;
- Set up AMADA Turret and Turret/Laser equipment to punch out sheet metal parts;
- Load and unload skids of sheet metal with a forklift.
- Activates machine and observes operation to detect misalignment or machine malfunctions.
- Installs, aligns and locks specified punches, dies and cutting blades in ram or bed of machine, using gauges and hand tools.
- Adjusts ram stroke of press to specified length, using hand tools.
- Sets controls or installs gears to synchronize action of feed bar or rollers.
- Measures workpiece with rule or tape, or traces from template and marks location with scribe, soapstone, or centerpunch.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of a high certificate
- Professional Qualification: Certification in Trade test
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous Turret (Punching) and/or laser experience;
- forklift experience;
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Be able to read blueprints;
- Familiar with maintaining/sharpening tolling (punches) and using measuring tools;
- Familiar with m-codes and g-codes
- Written and verbal English communication skills;
- Good math skills.
3pm; 19th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND