Job Title: Clinical Lead
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Coordination and supervision of the activities of clinical team members
- In liaison with Project Supervisor establish clinical team members work schedules daily and weekly.
- Organize and assign duties and tasks to clinical team members.
- Establish with the call supervisor the clinical team member work schedules monthly
- Monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess agent’s demeanour, customer service performance, and conformity to training manuals and procedures.
- Continuous work with management on the strategy and expansion of the MedAssist Program. Comprehensive understanding of the process workflow, scripts and standard operating procedure (SOP) and also ensure compliance by all medical practitioners as well as train them on it.
- Ensure clinical policies and procedures comply with current state and federal regulation and also create processes on how the team can be coordinated and the project executed successfully.
- Regular review of script for the medical practitioners on the system in line with stipulated medical protocol as they emerge in liaison with the project supervisor
- In charge of recruitment and on boarding of new volunteers and medical practitioners
- Development and responsible for continuous training of the clinical team on the program.
- Monitor daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate performance of clinical team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations at least weekly in the first month and discretionary moving forward.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage procurement, logistics, workflow management and propose solution to improve procedures
- Any other assigned task.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos