Centerville Office Support Limited (Na subsidiary of Kirkendall Dwyer LLP) is a rapidly growing outsourcing company with a home in United State. We are seeking a polite, professional “Client Service Representative” for our Case Management department to assist in the following:
- Contact clients individually to verify contact information
- Provide client with the most recent status update on their case
- Making outbound calls to claimant/client, reviewing previous treatment update and update with most recent
- Make sure medical providers are all in Salesforce software and update any new provider that the client has seen
- Communicating with Social Security Administration and hearing office during US core business hour
- Verifying status of pending decisions
- Sending correspondence to and from the Social Security Administration and hearing office
- Updating our client data base with information obtained
- Regular communication with the headquarters in Dallas, Texas
- Engage in active listening with clients, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as required
- This role will require potential hire to be on the phone 85% of their workday
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice
- Articulate in English language with excellent oral and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software like Salesforce and strong typing skills
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC with a minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication, International relations, English Language or other relevant courses (with a minimum of Second Class Higher preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Service Representative/agent is required
Other Prerequisite (Temporary Remote working)
- Applicants must have access to an alternative electricity power supply preferably good and stable electrical power generator set or solar inverter
- Applicants must have access to strong and reliable internet network at his/her location
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home, as well as the office temporarily/permanent between the core hours of (3PM – 11PM Nig.Time / 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM US time)
- Applicants must be a residence of Abuja
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₦80,000.00 per month
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 80,000 NGN 80,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja