Job Title: Client Service Executive
Responsibilities / Qualification
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Extensive work experience
- Admirable ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Remarkable leadership and management skills
- Strong ability to persuade customers
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in information gathering, data compilation, and preparation of reports
- Knowledgeable in planning and scheduling techniques
- Sharp mind for learning Insurance Service’s automation system
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos