Job Title: Client Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To own and facilitate the onboarding process to ultimately ensure that the member has immediate access to their policy from the commencement date
- To resolve all queries and escalations due to the onboarding process in the agreed SLA to ensure a high level of customer service to the members
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- To design wellness value and solutions that can be rolled out to members and employer groups to ensure that Total Health Trust and Blue clients are well informed on general medical issues and scheme products
- To represent the company at client functions and forums in order to keep key relationships with Employer groups
- To conduct a periodic client clinical risk report
- To own the renewals process, this includes new rates, amendments, SLA’s etc to ultimately ensure that the premiums are paid
- To ensure that reports are received, analyzed, distributed and explained to the company and employer groups within the agreed timeline and relevant to the specific business area and need
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- The candidate must be a graduate. (BSc, BA, etc)
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate must have 3 – 5 years of Experience in a Client Services role
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Good laboratory, organizational and administrative skills
- Computer literacy
- Service and customer-oriented
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to agents, clients, and third parties via e-mail and/or phone.
- Prioritize the list of outstanding issues to effectively handle urgent matters.
- Ensure adequate follow-up and closure on daily tasks and projects.
- Provide management with prompt, timely, and accurate information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Handle confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
- Ensure the tracking of client complaints in the company database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos