Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Client Relations Officer to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven 3 years cognitive experience as a Client Relations Officer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Must reside on the mainland
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos