Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or an industry-related field.
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience working as a client servicing executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
What We Offer
- Working at Bishop & Rooks means working with a dynamic team of professional auditors, tax consultants, and legal advisors. This is a full-time position in the Practice Management Team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!