Lotus HomesNG is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Manager
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Creating sales plans to generate revenue.
- We are looking for a Client Relations Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator whoТs able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, weТd like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clientsТ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customersТ needs
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!