Job Title: Client Relations Manager
Location: Abuja or Kano (Some travel may be required for meetings and other ad hoc activities)
- The Client Relations Manager will create and develop long-term relationships with customers that will ensure retention, loyalty and generate revenue. You will be required to ensure customers are satisfied with our services by listening to their complaints or concerns and resolving them.
- You should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Create plans to identify and address our clients’ business needs.
- Follow up on customers’ complaints and develop action plans to meet the identified needs, while liaising with concerned units for corrective action where necessary.
- Work with the sales team to up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Collect client feedback about their experience through several mediums e.g. meetings, surveys, etc.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate complaints and/or feedback to the relevant departments promptly.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Ensure both EHA Clinics and our clients adhere to contract terms.
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Work with Senior Manager – Clients Operations, to Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle.
- Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology.
- Ensure that service delivery meets agreed service level agreements.
- Diagnose service delivery problems and initiate actions to improve levels of service.
- Continuously seek ways to improve Clients Relations processes and activities.
The requirements listed below convey the knowledge, skills, and ability required to successfully perform this job.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as a Client Relations Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Relationship Manager.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Background in customer service.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Computer proficiency, with
- Experience in the healthcare industry or pharmaceutical distribution industry will be a strong advantage.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate well and able to work with team members of different levels at different locations.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Strong Computer Proficiency.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skills.
- Good customer service orientation.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Competitive salary based on our salary scale.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To be considered for this position, send in a letter of interest addressing how your competencies meet the requirements for this role and an updated copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and look forward to getting in touch with you.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!