TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Operations Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- TopYouGo is looking for a Client Relations Officer to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration.
About Your New Role
- As the Clients Relations Officer, you are responsible for assisting the Human Resources & Client Relations Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development.
- You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment.
- You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent customer service, client relationship management, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and employees, and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of escalation for client’s complaints
- To manage phone calls and email correspondence, tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge
- Assist with inductions, company policies, and key performance indicators for employees
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
Requirements / Personal Attributes
- Degree in Marketing or any related courses.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
Salary (N45,000 – N50,000; based on experience)
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!