Job Title: Client Delivery Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Client Delivery Manager will be responsible for supporting the implementation and integration of new strategic enterprise clients, supporting merchants and where applicable acquirer migration plans.
- This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa products, services & platforms.
- The Client Delivery Manager will be responsible for contributing towards the continual enhancement of a Prince2 project delivery methodology to ensure CyberSource are aligned to industry best practices.
- The Client Delivery Services function is primarily a post-sales delivery role and will require an ability to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure success.
- The role will be measured on successfully integrated clients.
- The candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, and will see this role as contributing to the functional evolution of our business.
- Contribute to the continual evolution of the Client Delivery methodology (including processes) to ensure CyberSource delivers projects as effectively and efficiently as possible globally across multiple markets.
- Supervision of the project lifecycle for client implementations including, Project planning & estimation, RAID management with detailed reporting activity around all projects for project phases, timelines & impacts/forecasted P&L impact.
- Accountable and responsible for the successful implementation, deployment & launch of net new clients launching with the CyberSource services that result in net new revenue for strategic enterprise clients.
- Provide project methodology support for internal & cross-functional projects such as a beta programme for new product launches or new service offerings.
- Maintain current and working industry knowledge of the project management life cycle process, methodologies and best practices which should be used to ensure constant service evolution through critical path evaluation
- Responsible for maintaining & ensuring all relevant service delivery documentation including but not limited to statements of work, PS agreements, project plans etc. are signed off prior to commencement of engagements with clients
- Ensure that knowledge & best practices are being shared & leveraged across the regional teams & globally where applicable through cross-functional collaboration.
- Oversee initiatives to ensure quality-of-service is maintained regionally, with a focus on training and ongoing development to improve the service.
- Act as an advocate for the Global Sales Engineering & Delivery function promoting the vision and mantra within the business, working with the regional sales team to ensure that their knowledge and awareness of team capability is up-to-date through close cross-functional collaboration within the global team.
- Lead and promote cross-functional and global collaboration for execution and delivery of projects and implementation plans across global markets
- Provide regular reporting, insight & updates to the global function leader on the performance of the team with respect to projects inflight, risks and issues, client launch dates etc. & resource utilization.
Note: This is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Key Result Areas
- Successful delivery of the top 5 enterprise/strategic net new signed clients leading to successful implementation & go-live of the CyberSource services in year for transaction revenue & volume through the project management life cycle during each fiscal year.
- Successful delivery of all net new strategic enterprise clients through project management due diligence resulting in completion of projects within budget, with minimum delays resulting in sustainable transactional revenue for business growth & stability.
- Formulate & maintain a strategy of the client delivery support function in regards to project management support provided across the top global markets for net new sales & strategic upsells of additional services.
- Maintain certification of PRINCE2 methodology for both foundation & practitioner.
- Successful alignment to the strategic alliances’ partner delivery channel to ensure top 5 partners are managed through technical service delivery for optimum integration through project methodologies.
- Successful support through project management duties for internal strategic initiatives & beta programmes for the successful launch of new products, services or platforms.
- No budget responsibility for a budget or cost centre will be required to give input into headcount discussions, training, development and investment needs where required with the line manager.
- Reporting to the global function leader based in the UK driving the stream for client delivery through controls, methodology & project deployment of the implementation of the CyberSource services.
- Individual contributor role working within a team of service delivery consultants and other project managers supporting global markets.
- Provide subject matter expertise support for BAU issue resolution activities at the project, commercial levels prior to escalation to Senior Director.
- Key stakeholder interactions will include collaboration with customer support services, managed risk services, sales leadership for enterprise and alliance, customer success.
- In addition, additional interaction will also be with Sales Operations for project forecasting and go live management.
- Autonomy, with suitable (where relevant) management oversight, in decision making to implement creative/innovative solutions and to manage all business as usual service delivery & presales activity at a regional level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Science
- Familiarity with basic financials & ability to interpret accounts & P&L information
- Ability to speak a second language would be preferred (e.g. French, German, Spanish).
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment within project management, service delivery, preferably within the payments industry.
- Experience in providing ongoing project leadership to global and/or regional strategic enterprise clients over prolonged periods of time.
- Experience in working with tier 0 & 1 level clients across multiple verticals including travel, retail
- PRINCE2 certified (foundation & practitioner)
- Expert level with Microsoft MS Project
- Proven track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
- Exemplary communication & negotiation skills.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs. Works in close partnership with clients to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship
- Contributes effectively to the achievement of organizational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Maintains and promotes open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective. Challenges organizational culture and processes that are barriers to working collaboratively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence; understands team dynamics; builds constructive and effective relationships. Effectively resolves a conflict between individuals and/or teams.
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise. Considered a valuable source of expertise and knowledge.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure; uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
- Champions innovative projects and demonstrates a commitment to business excellence by consistently executing against deliverables
- Demonstrates consistent levels of resilience and a willingness to adapt to changing organisational needs while role modelling company values
- Encourages cross-functional, cross-geography teamwork and collaboration. Role models collaborative behaviours to achieve organisational strategy.
- Actively transfers learning and insights to others, regardless of whether the role has people management responsibilities
- Explains complex issues in simple terms; aims to create understanding regardless of seniority or audience
- Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!