Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A cleaning supervisor coordinates activities of workers, schedules and coordinate cleaners, make use of a checklist to ensure all areas and equipment’s are clean, provide adequate daily report to his line manager, and Fill containers with specified amount of cleaning agent, liquid soap or powered soap.
- Supervise all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while on duty.
- Report daily attendance of staff, send daily cleaning and weekly cleaning report
- Ensure staff are well dressed at all time
- Ensure that a first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
- Review work schedules
- Manage workflow
- Creating and managing team schedules
- Timeously requesting for cleaning materials, consumables & equipment’s
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Manage a team’s progress and maintain a positive environment
- Help to resolve employee issues and disputes
- Report to the line manager
- Ensure all staff are aware of the health and safety policies and procedures
- Sources for new staff within his/her jurisdiction to manage cases of down time
- Train new hires and other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge / Abilities / Skills
- OND / NCE / HND or any other qualification with 2 years experience.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to train and induct new hires
- Ability to use rotary, pressure washer and vacuum machines
- Manage his own time and the time of others
- Ability to listen to and understand information
- Ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more enquiries Contact: 014549669, +2349127564416 (Whatapp).
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!