At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the muchneeded support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner / Janitor
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping etc)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cleaning spills, broken glass
- Ensuring bathrooms are sanitary at all times.
- Coordinate duties with other cleaners
- Make requisitions for new cleaning supplies when needed.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner or Janitor
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skill
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!