Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Develop detailed designs.
- Carry out feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Prepare and implement project plans.
- Research and provide estimates for projects.
- Review government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitor and optimize safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Make recommendations or present alternative solutions to problems.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- BS / MA in Civil Engineering
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!