Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
- The Person should ideally have Cinematography and Video Editing Skills with experience in Chroma, Green Screen Filming and Interactive Video Creation Abilities.
- The candidate should have the capacity to assemble and edit raw Video footage content with nice sound effects and color grading in order to produce high quality and captivating videos that engaging for educational purposes.
- Assembling and setting up Audio-Visual equipment.
- Coordinating, planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes.
- Creatively framing and capturing action.
- Input graphics and effects to boost final Video Output
- Imputing sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Must be familiar with all aspects of camera equipment operation, set-up and maintenance.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in related job role is acceptable.
- Have be conversant with technology and be adept at trouble-shooting when technology or equipment plays up on location.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of sound-recording with excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to operate relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut) on IMAC systems
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one paged Cover Letter, Recent Resume with the position they are applying for as email Subject to: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!