Job Title: Cinematographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Cinematographer shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Must be able to operate drones
- Must be an editor
- Must be knowledgeable about motion graphics
Competences and Qualities
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must have an artistic vision, ability to conceptualize, creativity, pay attention to detail, and ability to both give and follow given instructions.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title (cinematographer) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos