Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Minimum of HND or OND in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience as Chief Security Officer
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- Must reside in Victoria Island or its environs
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!