Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Officer
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Ensure that all cargo is secured at all times and organises cargo transfers after liaison with the Storekeeper.
- Maintenance of stock levels of deck stores and R & M items and the ordering of the same, after liaison with the Chief Engineer.
- Designated Security Duties certificate (STCW A-Vl/6)
- 5+ years in similar role proven sea time service by Discharge Book entries or Certificates of Discharge.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!