Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- 5-10 years work experience.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N250,000 - N300,000 NGN N250,000 - N300,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki Phase 1, Lagos