TOS TV brings you daily news on business, politics, and development. TOS TV aims to become one of the world’s most trusted sources of informative, educational and entertaining news that provides a comprehensive range of high-quality inspirational programming and broadcasting.
TOS TV Network is a fast-rising current affairs station and we want persons who can tell the African story that encourages business between Africans. We want amazing storytellers that handle their own camera and have an entrepreneurial eye. We are looking for experienced and innovative broadcasters with the ability to meet our digital-first philosophy for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Editor
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Department: Programmes & Production
- Edit footage to make sure it provides a high-quality viewing experience for the audience and that it meets programme length requirements
- Ensure footage is accurate and compelling
- Supervise the camera, lighting, design and sound crew members in order to produce a polished final product.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Film, Media Studies or related course
- At least 10 years experience in a TV broadcast setting
- Experience with satellite TV broadcast would an added advantage
- Must be adept at use of computer editing technology to edit video footage and to mix it with audio, music, and special effects
- Ability to write reports, news and reviews
- Good proofreading skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, focused, and driven
- Deciding and initiating action: takes initiative and works under own direction;
- Leading and supervising colleagues, providing them with clear directions
- Relating and networking: Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict.
Application Closing Date
5PM (WAT); 14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position title as Subject of your email. Example: Chief Editor.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!