Check Point Software Technologies Limited is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to governments and corporate enterprises globally. Check Point’s solutions protect customers from 5th generation cyber-attacks with an industry leading catch rate of malware, ransomware and advanced targeted threats. Check Point offers a multilevel security architecture, “Infinity Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention”, this combined product architecture defends an enterprises’ cloud, network and mobile devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Account Manager
Job ID: 11907
- Hybrid role that does high touch sales to the end-users, and develop/manage channel in West Africa
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc
- Support distributors in building a strong pipeline based on renewal consolidation and new business creation
- Maintain strong relationship with unmanaged partners and recruit new resellers
- Build a strong regional channel coverage for new business creation
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to resellers and distributors
- Review purchase orders of distributors and stock levels
- Visit distributors and new partners to demonstrate product
- Support Channel partners with their accounts management
- Expand existing and Develop new end users business with high touch sales activities with or without partners
- Drive develop and enable Check Point channel partners with focusing joint end user call.
- Educate Channel Partners how to do the high touch sales calls
- Execute a strategy for product and overall revenue growth in channel through direct channel interaction with end customers.
- Required to execute monthly / quarterly business reviews and channel forecasting.
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes.
- 5-8 years of experience in the corporate channel partners
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement
- Good understanding of Security
- Result oriented and action-driven
- Good understanding of IT-Security
- Project planning- and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!