Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction / relationship with the customer.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good / working conditions.
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosscheck items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scan all the items presented for purchase by customers.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley / basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Process various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least a year work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!