Job Title: Capital Markets Associate
Job Type: Permanent – Contract
- Due to our growth, we are scaling our Capital Markets team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fund raising program.
- You will be joining an innovative and ambitious team that recently closed a Fintech Private Note with leading investment banks acting as Arrangers to the offer.
- We have plans to continue to offer debt investors a range of innovative solutions to enable them provide FairMoney, a fast-growing yet prudent fintech with debt funds. This is where you come in.
- We will expect you to come brimming with creative ideas yet have the steady hands to run a debt capital raise process end-to-end with limited oversight. You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big debt fundraising ambitions of FairMoney.
We are waiting for you to join us and:
- Support the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital raising activities.
- Develop a pipeline of investors and manage relationship until financial close
- Manage the relationship with professional parties i.e. solicitors, financial advisers, trustees, etc.
- Create presentations and capital market documents.
- Review or prepare transaction documents.
- Develop innovative funding structures for the company.
- Manage the process of obtaining an investment grade rating.
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis and maintain comprehensive view of capital market industry performance.
- Build corporate financial models.
- Develop clear presentations to facilitate conversations with potential and prospective investors.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage
- 4 – 6 years experience in Corporate Finance in an Investment Bank or any of the Big 4 consulting firms.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong financial modelling and excel skills.
- Great at preparing presentations on MS powerpoint.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledgeable about Capital Markets, the Economy and general financial markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Phone Screening with Titi, HR & TA Manager
- Technical test.
- Technical Interview with Henry, VP Capital Markets.
- Last interview with a Business Unit Head.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos