Job Title: Canvasser Officer
- Memorize and recite sales scripts and statements prepared and provided by the employer
- Go door-to-door to introduce the employer’s offers to potential and existing customers and make cold calls to follow-up, make pitches and process orders
- Demonstrate a vast knowledge of the product, service or policies being canvassed to convince people to buy the proposals
- Get information, such as contact details and signatures, from potential leads and clients for follow-up
- Confidently answer questions and rebuff excuses to meet objectives
- Recruit, train, onboard and mentor new Canvassers
- Attend industry events and exhibitions including fairs, rallies and shows
- Consistently meet daily and weekly quotas for client information and signature acquisition
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills including eloquence, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Sales experience, including the ability to learn about multiple products and sell without being aggressive
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel extensively
- Ability to work within a team and independently based on employer requirements
- Good time management skills to fulfill quotas within a specific period
- Must have physical stamina to stand and walk for long periods, meeting and talking to people
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!