Business Trade Data Analytics Commercial Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos
Contractual Status Full time
Reports to Country Manager and dotted line reporting to the CEO / Founder Line Manager / Supervisor
Department Commercial Pricing/Data analytics
- Internal Stakeholders (Departments you work closely with or liaise with constantly)
- Core: Operations, Product, Sales, Marketing and communications, Tech, Finance
- External: Government agencies (Customs) Financial Institutions, Clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operating as the commercial glue that joins up business decision making with the Commercial and financial impacts and facilitating tough choices as necessary across the business.
- Optimize the top line for OnePort 365 through setting market-relevant product prices to move the target volumes at the right price and ensure OnePort 365 is a price giver and not a price taker.
- Drive and recommend Commercial strategy, both short term and long term. Should be focused on generating new streams of revenue.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial function and achieving business objectives
- Business stakeholder management, and the development of internal pricing systems APPLICABLE to all vendors/3PL suppliers.
- Building new optimization models and collaboration with business (including sales, finance, procurement, and operations) across all OnePort implants.
- Supporting the product team with the full development of OnePort Africa Price Index (OPAI) for deployment Q1 2021.
- Market Intelligence and Optimisation
- “Preach” the message of digitisation of trade for the African market.
- Business, Finance, Economics or an Analytical based Degree
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years
- Excellent Industry Knowledge on freight forwarding.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Critical thinking and innovative skill
- Attention to details by providing accurate and precise data
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- People skills ability create good interpersonal relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Attributes / Ability:
- Good work ethic
- Must have creativity and vision
- Ability to multitask
- Must have commercial acumen
- Ability to work under Pressure.
10th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Marina, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!