Job Title: Business Strategist
- Coordinate the management to research, identify, analyses, and execute new business initiatives.
- To work with clients to understand their business goals, and identify business analytics to create and execute business plans and strategies.
- Conduct research, analyse current data, review staff performance, implement positive changes, and achieve business goals.
- Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and product enhancements.
- Coordinate the review and improvement of relevant business development activities.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Conduct well-tailored research and provide a strategic plan to help promote our client’s interests, vis-a-vis business case and business sustainability issues.
- Research and provide strategic insights into models that can help in National Economic development in conjunction with all stakeholders including Multilateral agencies, International financial institutions etc.
- Good analytical skills with the capacity to execute options, think critically and plan strategically
- Minimum of five (5) years Post-graduate (Master’s Level) qualification in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication and other Humanity.
- Must have practical experience working in the business strategy learning environment and practical experience in the implementation of strategic business development projects.
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading], good interpersonal and presentation skills).
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!