Job Title: Business Program Manager
Job number 966855
Travel 0-25 %
Profession: Business Programs & Operations
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Microsoft’s Field Engagement & Delivery team within the Core Services Engineering organization is a highly motivated, globally dispersed team focused on helping Microsoft’s end users, including services, sales, marketing, commerce, customer support, finance, and HR professionals achieve their full potential. We enable rich and pervasive internal user experiences that result in connecting the company, delighting Microsoft employees, and inspiring the industry.
- Within Field Engagement & Delivery, Business Program Managers are responsible for enabling user experiences through our change management expertise and knowledge of various processes, line-of-business applications, and reports used daily across Microsoft subsidiaries. Our PROSCI based skills and business acumen enable quick and effective increases in user satisfaction and consistent adoption of technology and process changes as well as faster return on investment for our Corporate stakeholders. We have strengths in business analysis to assess current processes vs. future state, identify and prioritize gaps together with users and Headquarter peer teams, drive awareness and desire across the user communities for the pending changes, and land the changes through effective communication and training strategies. We are locally based with our user communities and as a result we are able to respond to local needs and partner with Headquarter teams to understand and prioritize requirements while managing user expectations.
- This Business Program Manager role will be vital to support Microsoft’s employees in Middle-East and Africa subsidiaries and countries.
- Specifically, the role will partner with the Middle-East and Africa local business teams and Global Headquarter peer engineering and business capability teams to enable an optimal field user experience with internal line-of-business Sales Business Intelligence tools, reporting, and related workflows.
- The team member will build depth understanding of both global and local usage scenarios and build relationships with key stakeholders in the local business including but not limited to business operations teams, sales managers and leaders, and sellers in order to be able to create and drive effective change management plans and address ongoing opportunities to improve adoption.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for building and maintaining relationships, business analysis skills to validate and prioritize solution requirements, leverage others and partner closely with regional and global peers, and the creativity and passion to localize readiness and deployment activities in a way that motivates users to adopt changes and provide feedback for future improvements.
- Partner with Corporate business and engineering peer groups as well as local stakeholders to drive change management of engineering led and process led line-of-business application, process, and reporting changes to the user community.
- Follow ADKAR methodology while delivering on change management activities to assess current vs. future state capabilities, assess and prioritize user needs, and drive landing and adoption activities inclusive of UAT, communications, training, and post implementation follow ups with users.
- Be the local single point of contact for a given set of business and engineering capabilities, initially focused on Sales Business Intelligence solutions, on behalf of various engineering teams, peer Field Engagement & Delivery teams, and Corporate business teams.
- Identify ongoing opportunities to address opportunities for improvement re: line-of-business application and reporting usage and satisfaction together with managing the feedback pipeline with the local business and into Corporate business and engineering teams.
- Minimum BS / BA degree in Information Systems, related field OR equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years of solution, project, process, and/or change management with proven track record of successful delivery in support of sales functions and marketing as well as finance field communities.
- Previous experience with any of the following: Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales, Licensing, Finance, Incentive Compensation Processes, Models and Systems desired
- Strong Change Management Experience
- Have the ability to support work across multiple time zones.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the IT or software industry or in business / IT consulting services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven self-starter with a track record of successful entrepreneurial / individual contributor.
- Ability to influence and communicate at senior levels.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills.
- Strong acumen in service delivery structures, approaches, and processes.
- Business process design methodology and implementation.
- Willingness to travel at least once a quarter.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!